You will need a 2.1 Honours degree or above, gained preferably within the last five years.
Months of entry
A career in occupational therapy offers variety, purpose and immense job satisfaction. This Masters level qualification qualifies you for a rewarding profession where you can help people facing physical and mental challenges to overcome barriers to their independence.
- Accelerate your career plans: because this programme is approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, upon completion of the programme, you’ll be eligible to apply to register to practise as soon as you graduate, as long as you meet the HCPC’s requirements, and join a rewarding profession
- Boost your professional credibility on a course accredited by the Royal College of Occupational Therapists and approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- Gain invaluable experience through practice-based learning which makes up almost half of the course
- Learn from a dedicated and skilled team who have worked in a broad spectrum of occupational therapy roles
- Improve your practical skills in our superb facilities ranging from a rehabilitation kitchen to virtual learning opportunities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167