You must hold a professional health care qualification and be eligible to register with the relevant professional board.
Months of entry
- You will study this course through distance learning meaning you can study from your home, allowing you to stimulate the development of your own learning
- You can choose specific modules that interest you, so you can be sure that you'll learn exactly what you're passionate about
- This course will contribute to your continuing professional development as you'll enhance your knowledge in osteoporosis and falls management
- You will develop and improve your practice throughout the course as you become involved in higher level decision making and problem solving.
Fees and funding
£700, £800 or £900 per 20 credits
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- +44 (0)1332 591703