You'll need: An honours degree in any subject at least 2.2 classification We will also consider applicants with relevant work experience who may be accepted following interview.
Months of entry
The Derby LLM offers maximum flexibility. Available to lawyers and non-lawyers alike, it provides unrivalled choice and opportunity - enabling you to choose from specialist pathways and modules to build a degree that matches your career aspirations, research pursuits and personal interests.
- Improve your career prospects in one of the UK's top law schools for student satisfaction and success at postgraduate level
- Select the focus of your study and align it to the LLM programme pathway of your choice, studying at a time and pace to suit you and your circumstances
- Choose new and innovative modules ranging from Transnational Organised Crime to International Commercial Arbitration and the Investigation of Human Rights Violations
- Benefit from our modern approach to teaching law in a global context: you can tailor your coursework and assignments to different jurisdictions, so gaining a truly international flavour of law
- Combine your academic and theoretical knowledge with hands-on skills honed in our superb courtroom facilities
- Learn from our team of expert practitioners whose teaching is delivered with passion and professionalism
- Spend time developing your skills in a legal practice or other professional organisation: ours is one of the few LLM programmes to offer this opportunity.
- Commercial Law
- Corporate & Financial Law
- Intellectual Property & IT Law
- International Protection of Human Rights & Personal Freedom
- Transnational Criminal Law
- Legal Practice (top-up)
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
- +44 (0) 1332 591896