You'll normally need an appropriate undergraduate degree 2:2 or above. We'll also accept students with significant experience through work or voluntary engagement in the justice sector or those who are professionally qualified to work in the justice sector at a graduate stage or above.
Months of entry
Designed exclusively for current and aspiring police leaders, this innovative course will equip you to operate at a high-profile strategic level.
- Set yourself apart as a dynamic leader who can drive change and improve modern policing performance
- Build on your business and management skills to succeed in a politically demanding and legally complex environment
- Learn through real and simulated police strategy challenges, including projects where you tackle challenges in your own workplace
- Gain privileged access to influential figures from the profession through our exceptional visiting speaker programme
- Network with police leaders from across the world - our strong international links bring a vital global perspective to this course
- Be inspired by a talented teaching team who combine academic credibility with professional expertise.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for the latest information regarding fees.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
- 01332 591896