An undergraduate degree (2:2 or above) in criminology or a related subject. We also welcome applicants who have substantial and relevant professional experience but do not have a degree.
Months of entry
- Study an intellectually challenging course which fosters a deep-level understanding of how our justice and penal system works
- Benefit from the breadth and diversity of our academic expertise and our extensive professional links
- Explore issues of theoretical and social importance with our research-active teaching staff who are recognised authorities in their fields
- Keep up to date with latest policies, practices and debates so that you are better equipped to embark on a new career in the justice arena or to progress in your current working role
- Study full-time or part-time to suit your personal circumstances
This exciting new MSc has been launched at a time when a process of swift and relentless change is transforming our justice system. This process aims to develop and sustain a high performing, efficient and effective criminal and community justice system which both benefits victims and rehabilitates those who offend.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167