You'll usually need: - A degree of at least a 2:2, or equivalent. - If your first language is not English you will need a proficiency in English (IELTS 6.5).
MSc, PG Cert, PG Dip.
Months of entry
This course stresses the importance of global influence on consumer decision making, marketing communications, branding, and customer satisfaction. It increases your understanding of what marketing is (and isn’t) and how it’s effectively applied in real-world scenarios.
Relevant, respected, rewarding
- All of our marketing academics have worked in marketing and so have the real-world experience to relate theory to practice. Many are actively involved in our research cluster on market sensing - looking for deeper insights from consumers
- Our students are from all over the world and so you’ll benefit from sharing global business experiences
- You can also put what you learn into practice as you’ll be involved in working on real projects for real companies. Most modules use real companies as case studies and your work will contribute to their future success
- A residential course on leadership is included in the programme to equip you for your future career in marketing management
- You will have opportunities to undertake internships in local companies, working on real marketing projects to help contextualise your learning and improve future career prospects.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for the latest information regarding fees.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- +44 (0) 1332 591896