Students will normally hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline at the 2:2 level or above, or an international or professional programme equivalent (eg CIPS or CILT level 6) qualification. Applicants with a lower classification qualification may still be considered for entry to the programme where they can demonstrate a relevant level of work experience and or knowledge to work at the required level.
Months of entry
- Designed for managers (and aspiring managers) working within the supply chain, this course gives you a high level strategic awareness of the whole supply chain.
- You gain the knowledge to inform and develop supply chain management strategy, and learn and apply relevant systems modelling techniques to supply chain operations.
- You acquire an in-depth understanding of current supply chain scenarios and the development of significant systems/process improvement (e.g. warehouse movements, movement of goods) as they relate to the supply chain.
- Learn about relevant modern technology and how it can be integrated into your organisation (e.g. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Enterprise Management systems).
- You also get the opportunity to focus on specific areas of the supply chain, for example, purchasing and supply, warehousing, transport and logistics.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- 01332 590500