Applicants will normally be in possession of:
- A UK 2.2 (or above) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised British or overseas Institutions. All subjects are considered, but possession of degrees or relevant experience in related subjects will be advantageous.
- A significant portfolio of work at appropriate level or relevant professional qualifications.
Months of entry
This highly respected Masters course is ideal if you are looking to develop your leadership and management potential in the events sector.
During the MSc Events Management course you will develop your understanding of events operations, planning, risk management, marketing, finance and strategy in the context of a wide variety of events, including conferences, exhibitions, festivals, product launches, trade shows and sporting events.
Why choose this course?
- Our Events, Tourism and Hospitality Management courses are in the top 10 in the UK, as ranked by the Guardian University Guide 2017. This coupled with our 96.7% employability rate (HESA) shows you'll be learning from the best
- You’ll develop links with local, national and international industry representatives who regularly collaborate with us and offer opportunities for consultancy work
- We are the only university in the UK to have finalists in the prestigious National Events Competition by MyEventVision, part of the TUI group, two years in a row
- Be inspired by your campus in Buxton, the Grade II* Devonshire Dome, a major events and conference venue in its own right
- You can study this MSc Events Management course full or part time. There’s even an e-learning option to study whilst in employment. If you study full time, you can also undertake a placement in the UK or abroad.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
Full-time with integrated placement: up to 20 months.
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167