Applicants will normally be in possession of: A UK 2.2 (or above) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised British or overseas Institutions. All subjects are considered, but possession of degrees or relevant experience in related subjects will be advantageous A significant portfolio of work at appropriate level or relevant professional qualifications. Every applicant is assessed individually on their merits and will need to attend either a face to face or Skype interview. Students applying for the MSc with integrated work placement will need to attend an additional interview with a prospective industry organisation. English language requirements: International applicants will also need to be able to show they have a good standard of English IELTS minimum overall: 6
MA, PG Cert, PG Dip.
Months of entry
- Our Events, Tourism and Hospitality Management courses are in the top 5 in the UK, as ranked by the Guardian University Guide 2016. This coupled with our 96.7% employability rate (HESA) shows you'll be learning from the best
- You’ll develop links with local, national and international industry representatives who regularly collaborate with us and offer opportunities for consultancy work
- We are the only university in the UK to have finalists in the prestigious National Events Competition by MyEventVision, part of the TUI group, two years in a row
- Be inspired by your campus in Buxton, the Grade II* Devonshire Dome, a major events and conference venue in its own right
- You can study this course full or part time. There’s even an e-learning option to study whilst in employment. If you study full time, you can also undertake a placement in the UK or abroad.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for the latest information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- 01332 591896