Applicants will normally be in possession of: - A UK 2.2 (or above) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised British or overseas Institutions. All subjects are considered, but possession of degrees or relevant experience in related subjects will be advantageous - A significant portfolio of work at appropriate level or relevant professional qualifications. - Every applicant is assessed individually on their merits and will need to attend either a face to face or Skype interview. Students applying for the MA with integrated work placement will need to attend an additional interview with a prospective industry organisation. English language requirements: - International applicants will also need to be able to show they have a good standard of English - IELTS minimum overall: 6
MA, PG Cert, PG Dip.
Months of entry
- Our Events, Tourism and Hospitality Management courses are in the top 5 in the UK, as ranked by the Guardian University Guide 2016. This coupled with our 96.7% employability rate (HESA) shows you'll be learning from the best
- This highly respected Masters degree is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality. It will enhance your leadership and management potential in the hospitality industry
- You’ll study in the inspirational Grade II* listed Devonshire Dome which has a fine dining restaurant and bistro, state-of-the-art training kitchens and is a major hospitality venue in its own right
- You will study with students from countries including India, Greece and South Korea, which will enhance your knowledge of global practices, a critical business management skill in the hospitality industry
- You can study full or part time. If you study full time, there is also an option to include a placement in the UK or abroad.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for the latest information regarding fees.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- 01332 591896