Applicants will normally be in possession of: A UK 2.2 (or above) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised British or overseas Institutions. All subjects are considered, but possession of degrees or relevant experience in related subjects will be advantageous A significant portfolio of work at appropriate level or relevant professional qualifications. Every applicant is assessed individually on their merits and will need to attend either a face to face or Skype interview. Students applying for the MA with integrated work placement will need to attend an additional interview with a prospective industry organisation. English language requirements: International applicants will also need to be able to show they have a good standard of English IELTS minimum overall: 6.
MA, PG Cert, PG Dip.
Months of entry
- We are pioneers in internationally recognised spa management and wellness qualifications - this was the first masters of its kind in the world
- You will study at Buxton, a leading spa and hospitality town, and you will have unrivalled access to our commercial day spa located in the inspirational Grade II* listed Devonshire Dome
- You will study with students from countries around the world which will enhance your knowledge of global practices
- We have strong international links and our partners in teaching and research include universities in Hungary, Estonia and New Zealand. We belong to national and international professional bodies, and we are founding members of ATLAS SIG Wellness Tourism and the Association of Spa, Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy in Higher Education
- You can study this course full time or part time. If you study full time, you can also enjoy a period of work placement in UK or abroad.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for the latest information regarding fees.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- 01332 591896