Applicants will normally be in possession of: A UK 2.2 (or above) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised British or overseas Institutions. All subjects are considered, but possession of degrees or relevant experience in related subjects will be advantageous A significant portfolio of work at appropriate level or relevant professional qualifications. Every applicant is assessed individually on their merits and will need to attend either a face to face or Skype interview. Students applying for the MA with integrated work placement will need to attend an additional interview with a prospective industry organisation. English language requirements: International applicants will also need to be able to show they have a good standard of English IELTS minimum overall: 6.
MA, PG Cert, PG Dip.
Months of entry
- Our Events, Tourism and Hospitality Management courses are in the top 5 in the UK, as ranked by the Guardian University Guide 2016. This coupled with our 96.7% employability rate (HESA) shows you'll be learning from the best
- We are accredited by the Tourism Management Institute and a member of the Institute of Travel & Tourism - assuring you of our good industry links and reputation, and that our course provides you with the knowledge understanding, skills and experience to prepare you for a career in tourism
- You will study with students from around the world helping you to develop a global perspective with your tourism management skills
- Your campus in Buxton sits on the edge of the Northern Powerhouse and the Peak District National Park, an area thriving with tourism businesses, providing unique opportunities for real world learning
- You can study full or part time. If you study full time, there is also an option to include a placement in the UK or abroad.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for the latest information regarding fees.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- 01332 591896