All applicants should have a minimum of an Ordinary Degree or equivalent from a recognised institution.
Months of entry
The course offers an exceptional opportunity to boost your employability - whether you want to break into graduate employment for the first time, are seeking ways to further develop your career path or are looking to gain experience to help you make a career change.
The course can help you to gain that vital experience necessary for so many jobs and will also equip you with the practical employability skills needed to manage your own career now and into the future.
The course is designed to help you to critically apply, consolidate and review knowledge, skills and practical experiences gained through a work-based learning experience to enhance your employability. Through completing this course you will:
- Better understand your own career options, theories and decision making processes.
- Articulate your transferable skills and reflect on areas for development.
- Develop advanced commercial and opportunity awareness.
- Improve your professionalism, communication, team work and presentation skills.
- Understand employer requirements.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Careers Service
- +44 (0)1382 484017