You are expected to fulfil the entry requirements of the related masters programme, which is normally the equivalent of a 2:1 honours degree in a relevant discipline and a portfolio assessment. Applicants with alternative qualifications and/or relevant experience may also be considered.
In addition applicants to the following programmes have further requirements:
Forensic Art: Must have completed:
- Forensic Facial Imaging;
- Analysis and Comparison;
- CPD or have prior experience of working in the field.
Medical Art 2: Must have completed:
- Medical Art 1;
- or have prior experience of working in the field.
Months of entry
January, October, March
A range of specialist taught postgraduate modules to those with a first degree, or those with equivalent experience.
- Anatomy for Artists;
- Medical Art 1: Image Capture and Creation;
- Medical Art 2: Communication and Education;
- Forensic Facial Imaging, Analysis and Comparison;
- Forensic Art.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Caroline Erolin
- +44 (0)1382 388352