1st or 2nd Class Honours degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline, Medicine, Physiology, Anatomy, Exercise Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Health Professionals Degree. Flexibility for APL, APEL.
Months of entry
Taught modules include:
- Exercise Physiology;
- Energy, Nutrition and Human Performance;
- Research Design and Medical Statistics;
- Biomechanics in Sport;
- Exercise is Medicine;
- Management of Soft Tissue and Sports Injuries;
- The Psychology of Sport and Exercise;
- Working within the Team Environment.
Both the self-directed learning and the project elements of this programme are undertaken on-campus at the University of Dundee.
Information for international students
The School has a wide spectrum of international students undertaking in-house full time studies for Bachelor, Masters, and PhDs complemented by an even larger distance learning student body.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Rosemary Williams
- +44 (0)1382 383520/ 383500