Good first degree, preferably the equivalent of a UK 2:2 degree, in accounting or related discipline with significant accounting content and/or a relevant professional qualification.
Months of entry
Our MSc in Accounting, Management and Strategy will put you at the hub of day-to-day and strategic organisational life. Tomorrow’s management accountants and consultants are dynamic partners to business managers. They are leaders of change management projects, systems design, strategy formulation and much more.
Leading-edge research indicates a broad knowledge of strategic management issues is becoming essential in all medium and large organisations. Financial and non-financial management has become an important requirement for managers across all business functions. Dundee is an elite university. It has designed this course to enable ambitious graduates to join the fast-changing worlds of management accountants, management consultants and global business managers.
This is an ideal course if you already have a sound background in accounting and/or business and want to move up to management accountant or management consultant roles within a business.
Our MSc Accounting, Management and Strategy course:
- is informed by the latest, and leading-edge, research in the relevant discipline areas,
- provides insight into the roles and skills required for tomorrow's management accountants, consultants and global business managers,
- includes organisational case studies relating to (changing) financial management and management accounting practice, incorporating group discussions and presentations,
- elevates graduate professionalism and employability.
For the benefit of overseas students particularly, the course includes educational and cultural experiences which are unique to the UK and familiarise students with global business protocols.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Dr Elizabeth Monk
- +44 (0)1382 384769