Honours degree at 2.1 or above, or a Masters degree in mainstream economics or related specialisations (financial economics, econometrics, mathematical economics, etc). IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in area component, or equivalent.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
We have a leading role in the Scottish Institute for Research in Economics which pools key areas of strength within the Scottish Economics research base in three thematic programmes: Behaviour, Incentives and Contracts, Work and Well-being, Macroeconomics, Financial Linkages and the Regions. Our staff are active in all three programmes of SIRE and our colleague Prof Martin Chalkley is the Director of the Work and Well-Being programme. We have also recently established our own Dundee Health Economics Group.
We have a reputation for research excellence in the fields of Health Economics, International Trade, Labour Economics, Welfare Economics and Macroeconomics. Projects currently being developed by our staff include:
- Globalisation, Demographic Change and Health
- Growth, Employment and Competitiveness in a Knowledge Society
- Outsourcing, Foreign Direct Investment and Labour Markets
- Globalisation, Environmental Sustainability, Poverty and Well-Being
- Variations in Health and Health Care
- Socio-economic health inequalities
- Devolution and Inequality
Health Economics, International Trade, Labour Economics, Welfare Economics and Macroeconomics
Information for international students
Please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Prof Hassan Molana
- +44 (0)1382 384375