For entry on to the MPhil or PhD programme, we would normally expect an applicant to hold a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent, and a good Masters degree or equivalent, in a relevant subject.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
The current themes for supervision in the Norwich Business School are:
- Accounting, finance and governance
- Business regulation
- Employment systems and institutions
- HRM, organisational psychology and behaviour
- Innovation, technology, operations management
- Marketing, entrepreneurship, business strategy
Information for international students
English entry requirements are: IELTS 7.0 overall (with a minimum of 6.5 in all components) or equivalent qualification. All new postgraduate students from non-EU countries are likely to secure single accommodation in their first year.
Fees and funding
Studentships may be available for exceptional candidates. Please see the below links for further details.
Please note that studentships are normally available for the October intake only.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Research Service
- +44 (0) 1603 591 709