Applicants require a 2:2 degree or higher (or equivalent) in any subject.
Months of entry
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to get a new business idea up and running, then this course is made for you. It provides the perfect platform to develop that initial spark of an idea and plan a real commercial venture, before starting the business once you graduate. This course will give you all the support required to turn a back-of-the-envelope concept into potential front-page news.
You will have a choice of modules which all draw on the competencies of UEA and partners, including:
- Entrepreneurship in Global Health and Care - in collaboration with UEA’s pioneering Norwich Medical School, the School of Health Sciences, and the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
- Creative Enterprise: Sustainable Business for the Arts - in collaboration with UEA’s multi-award winning faculty of arts and humanities, including its world fame in creative writing and the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts.
- Entrepreneurship in Agritechnology and Industrial Biotechnology - in collaboration with Europe’s leading centre for plant and health sciences in the Norwich Research Park.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0)1603 591515