A candidate’s work experience is highly significant and we are looking for applicants with a minimum of three years in a managerial, professional, or entrepreneurial role.
In addition, candidates should normally possess one of the following:
- First or second class honours degree, or international equivalent
- Relevant postgraduate diploma
- Qualification from a professional body recognised by UEA
Applicants who do not hold a first degree or equivalent will be considered on the basis of their business and managerial experience, their career to date, and their likelihood of benefiting from the course. The final decision is at the discretion of the MBA Course Leader.
Months of entry
At Norwich Business School we offer a unique, relevant and highly rewarding programme of study that will progress your career prospects, while giving you an exceptional life experience. You'll study at one of the world's top 200 of universities (The Times World Rankings 2017), a university also ranked in the top six for student experience (The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015).
Key features of our 12-month programme include:
- AMBA-accreditation, placing the course in the top 2% of MBAs globally
- Live consultancy projects giving you hands-on business experience
- Student cohorts from internationally diverse work and cultural backgrounds
- Approachable expert staff
- Small class sizes, encouraging participation and sharing
- Exceptional teaching and social facilities for MBA students in the heart of Norwich Business School
- A strong community which continues after graduation
- A bespoke MBA Career Impact Programme, accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management
- The London residential, visiting some of London’s most prestigious organisations, including opportunities to learn from senior managers responsible for leading these organisations
- Dual award of an MBA and CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting
- A January start date.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0)1603 591753