Our students would typically meet all the following criteria. However, applications would be welcomed from students who may not meet the criteria as they will be reviewed on an individual basis;
• A health or social care registration with a professional body
• First Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification or experience
• Recent experience of working in a professional role in a health, education or care setting
• A desire to develop advanced knowledge to lead and enhance quality health and care provision
• Be motivated and able to study at Masters Level
Months of entry
Aimed at experienced health and care professionals in all fields, this course is designed to help you meet the ever-changing needs and challenges of modern practice. You will develop your expertise in leadership, innovation and change management. You will also further your skills in research appraisal, evidence-based practice and decision-making, enabling you to deliver the best possible care.
You can pursue your professional interests by choosing to follow either a Leadership or Clinical Pathway at either PG certificate, PG diploma or Master’s level.
Information for international students
Please see UEA's website for information for international students.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0)1603 591515