A first degree in any discipline at 2.2 or above (or equivalent qualification).
In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 7 in reading, IELTS 7 in writing and an overall IELTS score of 7 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate matriculation to UK Higher Education postgraduate programmes.
Show that 50 hours or more per year is spent teaching learning in higher education
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Certificate Teaching in Higher Education programme aims to:
- provide a programme which supports participants to develop their professional skills with academic and practical rigour
- provide opportunities for participants to develop their professional knowledge and understanding in relation to their experience and developing roles in the workplace
- engage participants in key educational processes underpinning development and action, such as critical reflection, action research and collaborative learning;
- provide access to current knowledge, thinking and practice in the field of education
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time8 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Applicant Enquiries
- 0208 223 3333