Minimum 2.2 degree (or equivalent) in a related subject. Applicants without this qualification will be assessed on a case-by-case basis in the light of their professional and academic experience
Months of entry
If the idea of finding and furthering global talent excites you and you want to develop your people management skills, then studying an MA in International Human Resource Management at RDBS could be the programme for you.
With a long history of teaching business management programmes matching industry-based learning with academic excellence, UEL's Royal Docks Business School gives you everything you will need to fast-track your career. You will be studying within one of London's most diverse business schools, based in the heart of the capital's Docklands - just a few miles from the City - home to some of the world's most reputable organisations.
Aimed at those looking to develop their senior international HR career, the programme has been designed to enhance skills and further careers in managing people in an international context. The programme encourages participants to analyse current problems within the field and develop their knowledge of the ethical issues that influence and shape the way organisations are managed on an international scale. Participants will also gain an understanding of the factors that determine IHRM theory and practice, and learn how to manage foreign nationals in their home countries including the practicalities associated with cross-border and cross-cultural operations.
- Discover human resource management on a global scale with our study abroad programme
- Learn from a dedicated and expert team of lecturers and HR practitioners
- Develop the knowledge you'll need to respond to organisational change at an international level
- Benefit from a programme that reflects the UK Quality Assurance Agency guidelines for masters? programmes in business and management
- Travel abroad as part of our global scholars programme and share innovative ideas that contribute to a global society
- Engage in a learning programme that's truly transformational, giving you the knowledge and opportunities to succeed in a global marketplace
Information for international students
Candidates whose first language is not English must obtain a minimum IELTS score of 6.0.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Applicant Enquiries
- +44 (0) 208 223 3333
- +44 (0) 208 223 2978