All applicants must meet our general entry and language requirements.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
In addition to the DClin Psychol programme, Clinical Psychology can support PhD and MSc Research in the area. Candidates should note that these programmes do not lead to Chartered Clinical Psychologist status.
Clinical & Health Psychology is highly research-active, with all members of staff pursuing either original research interests or supervising postgraduate research projects.
Current projects in the section relate to:
- quality of life and its measurement in a variety of populations;
- healthy ageing;
- models of cognition and emotion;
- onset and recovery from severe and enduring psychological disorder;
- attachment and emotion regulation in severe and enduring psychological disorder;
- adaptation of psychological interventions;
- neuropsychology and offending behaviour;
- long-term outcome of brain injury.
Fees and funding
Please see our Scholarships and Student Finance Office for information about funding opportunities:
Qualification and course duration
MSc by research
Course contact details
- PG Research Secretary
- +44 (0) 131 651 3967