A UK 2:1 honours degree or its equivalent if outside the UK. English language standard: 7.00 IELTS or equivalent.
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Certificate in Law by online distance learning provides a flexible way for legal professionals, policy makers and practitioners in the private and public sectors to develop the skills and knowledge upon which further study or a relevant career can be built.
The programme aims to:
- Promote critical and evaluative skills.
- Generate independence of thought.
- Foster a sound understanding of legal issues.
- Offer insight into the ethical, social and theoretical contexts within which legal issues occur.
It will enable you to engage with a range of subject areas within the discipline, which may include:
- Commercial law
- Information technology law
- Intellectual property law
- Medical law
Fees and funding
Visit our Scholarships and Student Finance Office at Scholarships and Student Funding for information about funding opportunities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Toby Beveridge
- +44 (0) 131 651 4411