All applicants must meet our general entry and language requirements.
Months of entry
The degree aims to provide:
- an advanced understanding of political, economic and social contexts of policy-making across a wide range of policy-relevant areas
- skills to analyse and research policy decisions and outcomes in a wide range of areas
- an educational setting where students from various backgrounds learn from the policy experience of their own and each other\'s nations
- a recognised qualification relevant to professional work in social and public policy research and practice.
You will study the workings of the public sector and related policy areas in Britain and other states. The course provides a valuable introduction to policy analysis to students from across the world.
Fees and funding
ESRC 1+3 studentship for students going on to PhD.Visit our Scholarships and Student Finance Office at http://www.scholarships.ed.ac.uk/ for information about funding opportunities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Team
- +44 (0) 131 651 5074