All applicants must meet our general entry and language requirements.
Months of entry
The School received full research training accreditation in the 2005 Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) Recognition Exercise.
The School has significant research expertise in the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance;
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation;
- Management Science and Business;
- Organisation Studies;
- Public Policy Implementation and Public Services Management;
- Strategy and International Business
Fees and funding
We have a range of scholarships available for both international and home/EU students.
Visit Scholarships and Student Funding Services at http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/student-funding/postgraduate
Qualification and course duration
MSc by research
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Administrator
- +44 (0) 131 651 5337