UK entry requirements
- A relevant professional qualification and current registration with the relevant UK professional body.
- A minimum of two years post-registration experience.
- A relevant first degree or relevant professional experience and qualifications that demonstrate ability to study at level seven.
- Currently employed in a relevant field of practice.
Months of entry
We understand that you may not have the time to do a full-time degree, so our CPD pathways allow you to study flexibly, in the way that best suits you. The structure, mode of delivery and level of support allow you to progress towards a qualification at postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma or Masters level.
Health care managers and clinicians work in a continuously changing and challenging environment in which they interact with a wide range of health and social care professionals, public and private sector agencies, voluntary services, and the general public. The Health Care Management pathway is designed to enable managers and professionals working across a wide range of health and social care sectors to enhance their management skills and build their knowledge-base through practice based interprofessional learning and research.
This programme aims to provide you with:
- A systematic and critical understanding of the key concepts underlying strategic and operational health service management and policy development
- Skills to access and critically appraise competing theoretical perspectives as a basis to develop your own evidence-based practice
- The opportunity to reflect upon the processes of policy making, planning and delivering of services
- An understanding of the essential principles of research design
- The opportunity to conduct an independent research project leading to the completion of a research dissertation
- A range of transferable employment related skills
Information for international students
For non-native speakers of English an IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 450/200.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PG Admissions