In order to apply for a place on this degree pathway you will need to have:
- A relevant first degree OR a relevant professional experience or qualifications that demonstrates ability to study at Level 7.
- A minimum of 1 year post-registration experience and relevant musculoskeletal experience.
- Current Registration with the relevant UK or equivalent professional body.
- HCPC or equivalent registration e.g. in case of doctors (GMC) and Nurses (NMC), non-radiographer sonographers must evidence their qualification.
This degree pathway is not available to students who require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK
Months of entry
We understand that you may not have the time to do a full-time degree, so our CPD pathways allow you to study flexibly, in the way that best suits you. The structure, mode of delivery and level of support allow you to progress towards a qualification at postgraduate certificate level.
This pathway enables clinicians who have specialised in hand therapy to advance their practice. Students will engage in material related to clinical decision making, clinical service quality improvement strategies, and advanced clinical skills such as injection therapy. There is flexibility within this pathway for students to direct heir learning to topics of personal interest.
- Provide you with a critical understanding of the key concepts underlying advanced musculoskeletal clinical skills beyond your normal professional scope of practice.
- Provide you with the opportunity to acquire advanced musculoskeletal clinical skills beyond your own evidence-based practice.
- Ensure you acquire a range of transferable employment-related skills.
This course sits within our School of Sport, Rehabilitation and Exercise Sciences. This provides an exciting opportunity to join a community specifically focused on sports and exercise science, sports therapy and physiotherapy. This will allow us to bring together our internationally recognised research, share knowledge, and enhance placement and vocational opportunities for our students and graduates.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions