- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree; or a relevant professional qualification
- at least three years’ experience within a relevant field of business, industry or a not-for-profit organisation, supported by two appropriate references
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
Sustainability is an important issue, but how do you apply it to your business? Our MSc Leadership for Sustainability introduces ways to develop a strong, successful and sustainable economic model that helps your organisation achieve long-term growth.
- how sustainable enterprises run economically, effectively and sustainably
- the core principles of sustainable enterprise
- the advantages of a ‘circular economy’
- Core Concepts in Leadership, Sustainability and Enterprise
- High Impact Leadership
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability and Enterprise
- Leadership and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Policy and Data Analytics for Sustainability
- Strategic Management for Sustainable Enterprise
- Research Methods
- Business and Management Research Report
Fees and funding
£12,167 UK / £12,428 International (2023-24)
- Full payment discount of 5% if you pay upfront.
- Partial scholarship available for international students residing in specific regions outside of the UK.
- Alumni discount of 10% of the tuition fee available if you are a previous graduate with the University of Essex or University of Essex Online.
- 10% Anniversary Scholarship available on all Masters programmes.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358