We know many people from non-traditional backgrounds would succeed on our courses. That’s why we offer two different entry routes, taking into account your prior work experience and relevant qualifications. You'll also need to meet our English language requirements.
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree; or a relevant professional qualification
- at least three years’ experience within a relevant field of business, industry or a not-for-profit organisation, supported by two appropriate references
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
Efficiency and effectiveness are key to any business, but what about sustainability? Discover ways to make your enterprise more environmentally friendly with our PG Dip Leadership for Sustainability.
- Core Concepts in Leadership, Sustainability and Enterprise
- High Impact Leadership
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability and Enterprise
- Leadership and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Policy and Data Analytics for Sustainability
- Strategic Management for Sustainable Enterprise
Fees and funding
£8,111 UK / £8,285 International (2023-24)
- Full payment discount of 5% if you pay upfront.
- Partial scholarship available for international students residing in specific regions outside of the UK.
- Alumni discount of 10% of the tuition fee available if you are a previous graduate with the University of Essex or University of Essex Online.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time16 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358