Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our MSc International Healthcare Management, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our MSc International Healthcare Management, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least 3 years’ experience in a relevant field, supported by appropriate references.
Months of entry
February, May, September
Healthcare is a subject that affects everyone from all over the world, and this programme gives you a chance to delve into the management of this complex and vital field.
During this online MSc International Healthcare Management course you will look into healthcare management issues facing managers today. You’ll learn how to make decisions and implement change based on those issues, as well as issues you are facing in your own healthcare environment.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- the key issues and challenges facing senior management in today’s healthcare environments and the benefits of strategic management
- how to use health economics to inform public policies and planning for effective and efficient delivery of healthcare services
- practical leadership skills underpinned by a critical appreciation of leadership theory
- the concept of evidence-based management practice in healthcare environments
You’ll also have the opportunity to develop a focused piece of independent research into a global healthcare management issue that is of personal interest to you. If you are looking for a course which will make a real change within your healthcare environment, then this course is perfect for you.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358