Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our LLM International Business Law, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our LLM International Business Law, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least five years’ senior level work experience
Months of entry
We live in an increasingly global community, and commerce across borders continues to rise. Understanding how the law works on an international scale for business and commercial interactions is useful for a number of different roles.
Many undergraduate law degrees contain little content about international business law – so if you are a lawyer who wishes to specialise, this comprehensive degree in the field will help distinguish your skills amongst legal practitioner peers. For those of you in managerial roles whose companies span across national borders, this course will help your understanding of the minutiae of details relating to transnational commercial dealings. And for those who simply want to gain further understanding of the nature of international business law, this course will provide a thorough grounding in the relevant legal topics.
The course will delve into many legal topics including:
- the general principles of transnational contract law
- the remit, procedures and operation of the World Trade Organisation
- competition law and how it is implemented at a national and international level
You will also be able to tailor your course to your interests with a range of optional modules. You will round off your studies by conducting an original research project on the topic of your choice within the field. You will gather data, conduct analysis and create a well-written and thoughtful dissertation on the subject.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358