Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Non-EU Applicants only:
- EURO 3,000 (EURO three thousand) - The reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. Exception with EU applicants
- Official translation of the English or German for those documents in different language.
- Application form
- Secondary School Diploma/Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records. Relevance of your bachelor’s degree subject to the master’s degree programme and amount of credits (equivalent to 180 or 240 ECTS credits depending on the master’s programme).
- English/German language certificate* or request to waive**
- CV - up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective programme)
- Work experience certificate if applicable
- Admission interview (only for applicants who want to study at campus Iserlohn)
- => No online test for the master’s programmes.
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 each components)
- TOEFL IBT 72
- TOEFL ITP 500 – 547 (290-300 listening, 280-300 language form, 280-300 reading)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 3
- Cambridge Exam Advanced and Proficiency 162 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE) Grade C
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
- EF SET 51 (only for students appearing with MOI letter)
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration
- Undertaken at a recognised institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is entirely in English
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying
- Medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested
Months of entry
Managers have more demanding jobs than ever. The best companies look for talents with a good mix of professional, organisational, and personal qualifications. Our master’s programme in Corporate Management meets these demands, taking you and your skills to the next level. In addition, this master's programme can easily be combined with a second job, as our lectures take place between Wednesday afternoon and Saturday evening.
As a student at the University of Applied Sciences Europe, we will educate you as a manager who, aside from professional know-how, possesses knowledge of scientific methods and strong social competencies. Case studies, planning games, and project and research internships complement your theoretical education, offering you integrated and future-oriented studies.
Our university focuses on your development. That's why we teach in small learning groups and in a friendly and personal atmosphere. You will be taught by renowned lecturers with both scientific and business backgrounds. You will study at a campus that is centrally located, equipped with the latest technology, and known for its international and English-speaking character.
At University of Applied Sciences Europe you even get the possibilty to actively shape your studies and your career path. Depending on your personal career goals, you will select your own specialisations and choose from a range of interdisciplinary subjects. Innovative tools such as the “CEO Decision Making: Business Simulation” and the "Professional Competencies Centre" bring your managerial skills to the next level. The programmes taught at University of Applied Sciences Europe also include practical projects with top business partners and optional field trips (for example to the Silicon Valley) which will prepare you perfectly for the job market of tomorrow.
This Master's degree is offered in four semesters (requirement: 180 ECTS Bachelor) or as a compact version in two semesters (requirement: 240 ECTS Bachelor). In addition, you can combine two Master's programmes at University of Applied Sciences Europe: with no or only one additional semester, you can complete Corporate Management as part of a master double degree.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36-48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details