Non-EU Applicants only:
- EURO 3,000 (EURO three thousand) - The reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. Exception with EU applicants
- Official translation of the English or German for those documents in different language.
- Application form
- Secondary School Diploma/Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records. Relevance of your bachelor’s degree subject to the master’s degree programme and amount of credits (equivalent to 180 or 240 ECTS credits depending on the master’s programme).
- English/German language certificate* or request to waive**
- CV - up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective programme)
- Work experience certificate if applicable
- Admission interview (only for applicants who want to study at campus Iserlohn)
- => No online test for the master’s programmes.
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 each components)
- TOEFL IBT 72
- TOEFL ITP 500 – 547 (290-300 listening, 280-300 language form, 280-300 reading)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 3
- Cambridge Exam Advanced and Proficiency 162 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE) Grade C
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
- EF SET 51 (only for students appearing with MOI letter)
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration
- Undertaken at a recognised institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is entirely in English
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying
- Medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested
Months of entry
In times of globalization and increasing competition, it is increasingly important for top companies to do business healthily and to achieve success in business processes. Financial managers are of great importance here. As a modern finance manager , you support your company in achieving sustainable success. They are at the center, because they have points of contact with all areas in a company.
With the areas of finance, controlling and accounting , the master's program at the University of Applied Sciences Europe offers an ideal basis for starting a career in a company , a bank or in consulting . During your studies, you have the opportunity to work half a week and gain practical experience . As a student, you will learn the required specialist and methodological knowledge over four semesters and combine it with key qualifications relevant to leadership . Two practical phases , complex management simulations , executive seminars and regular onesCase-oriented Excel and English applications equip you from the first day for your career in the financial sector .
Make your career leap in management at the University of Applied Sciences Europe in the "Business" department. How? With an accredited financial management degree at one of the 25 best universities worldwide with an international focus.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details