Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Non-EU Applicants only:
- EURO 3,000 (EURO three thousand) - The reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. Exception with EU applicants.
- Official translation of the English or German for those documents in different language.
- Application form
- Secondary School Diploma/Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records. Relevance of your bachelor’s degree subject to the master’s degree programme and amount of credits (equivalent to 210 or 240 ECTS credits depending on the master’s programme)
- English/German language certificate* or request to waive**
- CV - up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation/intent (at least 500 words)
- For Innovation Design Management, there are special questions to be answered instead of the standard letter of motivation
- Work experience certificate if applicable
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 each components)
- TOEFL IBT 72
- TOEFL ITP 500 – 547 (290-300 listening, 280-300 language form, 280-300 reading)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 3
- Cambridge Exam Advanced and Proficiency 162 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE) Grade C
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
- EF SET 51 (only for students appearing with MOI letter)
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration
- Undertaken at a recognised institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is entirely in English
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying
- Medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested
Months of entry
Our society is becoming more mobile: Terms like “space” and “distance” are undergoing a fundamental transformation thanks to digital media. Today, there’s a whole sector of industry devoted to communicating and producing information, brands, and experiences in media spaces.
The University of Applied Sciences Europe provides you with the skills to transform communication within virtual and physical spaces into inspiring and lasting experiences. In the Media Spaces master’s programme, you’ll learn how to analyse and locate spatial, moving, and non-linear forms of expression and how to apply them to your own spatial concepts. You’ll be in the perfect position to develop complex and advanced design and technological solutions for challenges of a multi-disciplinary nature thanks to the sound media competence you’ll have as a graduate.
Our university focuses on your development. That's why we teach in small learning groups and in a friendly and personal atmosphere. We’ll oversee your individual development process and help you define your talents and strengths, while helping you develop your own visual signature. You will be taught by renowned lecturers from the creative industry and study at a campus that is centrally located, equipped with the latest technology (photo studio, VR equipment, print & scan lab, MacPools, etc.) and that is known for its international and English-speaking character.
At the University of Applied Sciences Europe you even get the possibilty to actively shape your studies and your career path. Depending on your personal career goals, you will select your own specialisations and choose from a range of interdisciplinary subjects. The programmes taught at our university also include practical projects with top partners from the creative industry, field trips and workshops, which will prepare you perfectly for your dream job.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details