Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 with honours or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
Full details at the entry requirements page.
Months of entry
- For students wanting a deeper knowledge of accounting and finance with a view to enter a career in either field
- Gain a solid grounding in the fundamentals of financial management, financial accounting, and management accounting and will sharpen your quantitative skills in finance
- Learn about financial and management accounting processes combined with practical training on leading databases including Datastream, Thomson Reuters and other financial databases and software systems
- Specialise with optional modules including international taxation, derivatives pricing, domestic and international portfolio management, banking and financial services, and international financial management
- Attend guest speaker seminars and workshops from practicing fund managers and finance experts from leading banks.
Information for international students
If you are an international student, please visit our international equivalency pages to enable you to see if your existing academic qualifications meet our entry requirements.
English language requirements
Overall score 6.5. No less than 6.0 in any section.
Overall score 90 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
58 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Further information for international students can be found at the international page.
Fees and funding
We want to ensure that postgraduate study remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future. We therefore have a range of full and part-fee scholarships for postgraduate students looking to study at the Business School in 2021. Please see our scholarships page for search our latest opportunities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Business School Postgraduate Admissions Officer
- +44 (0)1392 723044