Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 with honours or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- For students wanting a deeper knowledge of accounting and finance with a view to enter a career in either field
- Gain a solid grounding in the fundamentals of financial management, financial accounting, and management accounting and will sharpen your quantitative skills in finance
- Learn about financial and management accounting processes combined with practical training on leading databases including Datastream, Thomson Reuters and other financial databases and software systems
- Specialise with optional modules including international taxation, derivatives pricing, domestic and international portfolio management, banking and financial services, and international financial management
- Attend guest speaker seminars and workshops from practicing fund managers and finance experts from leading banks.
Information for international students
Further information for international students can be found on our dedicated international page.
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1392 723044