Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A mid 2:2 degree (55%+) with honours in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- You will take a skills based approach to your learning and develop the competencies needed for employment in industry in a digital world
- Focus on the practical application of digital marketing knowledge such as marketing analytics, analysis and application, campaign planning and management and digital innovation
- Designed with input from digital marketing professionals to ensure the course provides a great range of skills and a breadth of understanding across the digital marketing mix
- Hear from external speakers and gain relevant input from industry, incorporating current and innovative trends in Digital Marketing
- You will be prepared for a variety of roles across numerous sectors related to marketing communications and public consumption wherever in the world you wish to launch your career
Information for international students
Further information for international students can be found on our dedicated international page.
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9 or 12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 723044