Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- UG degree 2:2 or above in a business or related subject and IELTS 7.0 or above no less than 6.0 in any section
- Applications must provide a personal statement detailing why they want to study the programme
- Applicants will be considered if they don’t have a first degree, but have significant relevant work experience
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Develop your own start-up, launch the next big digital platform, use innovation as a catalyst for change in a multinational organisation, or create a social enterprise to have maximum positive impact
- Gain both the theoretical understanding of the latest start-up and tech thinking, as well as the practical skills to navigate a complex future and lead accelerated business growth.
- Designed to craft your business skills to enable you to manage uncertainty, develop robust initiatives, and lead accelerated business growth in your chosen venture.
- Learn from professionals and practitioners who have experience across the spectrum of entrepreneurship and innovation, as well as leading academics who will integrate the latest research and thinking into their teaching.
- You’ll gain fundamental business skills, and discover new ideas, ways of working, and the tools and frameworks that are essential to being an entrepreneur in the ‘age of acceleration’
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 726679