Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A mid 2:2 degree (55%+) with honours in Accounting, Finance, Investment, Economics or related discipline from a recognised university. Evidence of mathematical/quantitative* ability is essential. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS and CIMA.
In order to apply for the MSc Finance and Marketing applicants must have passed at 2:1 level at least one module in a mathematical/quantitative subject in their undergraduate degree and must offer at least four more modules at 2:1 level in any of the following: Accounting, Economics, Finance and Mathematics.
*Mathematics modules may include, for example, Algebra, Calculus, Econometrics, Statistics, Probability or Optimisation.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- For students wanting to specialise in marketing within the banking and financial services sectors
- Acquire the technical knowledge to understand how financial services products work, together with the marketing acumen necessary to compete successfully in this highly competitive sector.
- Undertake non-assessed intensive computer training covering Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Datastream, Eikon, MorningStar, S&P Capital IQ and other key financial databases and software systems
- Enjoy a range of innovative optional modules and dedicated career pathways with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI) to tailor your studies to match your career aspirations
- Gain professional recognition and join a worldwide network of like-minded individuals to help build and sustain your career
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9 or 12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 723044