Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:2 or equivalent from a recognised university, including at least one mathematical / quantitative module at 2:1 or equivalent.
We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
Months of entry
- Gain an education in finance, artificial intelligence and economics so you can use technology to design and manage financial products and services.
- Get ahead of the competition through an enhanced understanding of advancing technologies and business innovations, and explore this latest thinking with our FinTech Society.
- Learn from existing expertise in Bitcoin and Blockchain at The University of Exeter Business School, alongside the University’s wider expertise in economics, finance, data science, cyber security and law.
- Develop practical skills like coding during our unique ‘Hackathon’ module and a variety of other innovative teaching methods.
- Take part in group work throughout our modules to develop practical team working and employment ready skills.
This programme is ideal for students from a variety of backgrounds with mathematical / statistical experience, who are looking to launch a career in this exciting industry.Our Master’s programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
Careers in FinTech
In addition to the academic knowledge you will gain, you will develop the practical skills required including coding though our unique ‘Hackathon’ module and a variety of innovative teaching methods.
As a result, graduates can look to work in a diverse range of roles within:
- Banking and Finance
- Regulation Technology (RegTech)
- Strategic and security planning
- New ventures
Information for international students
Overall score 6.5. No less than 6.0 in any section.
Overall score 90 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
58 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Fees and funding
We want to ensure that postgraduate study remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future. We therefore have a range of full and part-fee scholarships for postgraduate students looking to study at the Business School in 2021. Please see our scholarships page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Business School Postgraduate Admissions Officer
- +44 (0) 1392 726679