Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:2 with honours in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Gain the practical skills to develop effective strategies to solve real-world issues and be able to apply a global context to a variety of businesses, wherever in the world you choose to work
- Be supported by the programme director in developing your own business plan in place of a dissertation, fostering practical and applied business skills, ensuring you stand out in a competitive graduate marketplace
- This is a flexible programme designed for ambitious students who want to launch a global career, with optional modules to tailor the programme to your interests
- Attend specialist workshops taught by leading international academics on issues relevant to international business, globalisation and sustainability
- Explore international business from a range of disciplines and stakeholder perspectives from Marketing and Economics, to Accounting and Finance
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 726679