Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:2 with honours in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Develop a critical understanding of contemporary developments in international HRM
- Take advantage of a rich combination of innovative and traditional teaching methods including taught sessions, guest speaker series and activities such as blended and virtual learning
- Forward-thinking programme that enhances technological and digital literacy to drive successful and socially responsible business decisions
- In place of a traditional dissertation, you will work on a virtual consultancy project, providing innovative HRM solutions which address current challenges from real organisations
- Gain the skills and understanding to thrive in a changing, global workplace
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 723044