Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 with honours or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
Months of entry
- Rated one of the world’s best in the 2019 Financial Times Masters in Management Rankings
- Study with people from all around the world who come from a wide range of academic backgrounds, giving you the opportunity to expand your network and learn about working with, and doing business with other cultures.
- Benefit from our Careers Camp and dedicated support from our Careers Coach
- Tailor your programme to your individual career aspirations with specialist options in term three
- Graduates from this programme have secured roles with a wide variety of organisations including BNP Paribas, Deloitte (India), HSBC, Goldman Sachs, IBM (China), and Apple (China).
Information for international students
At least 7.0 overall and no less than 6.0 in any other section.
At least 100 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
65 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Fees and funding
We want to ensure that postgraduate study remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future. We therefore have a range of full and part-fee scholarships for postgraduate students looking to study at the Business School in 2021. Please see our scholarships page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Business School Postgraduate Admissions Officer
- +44 (0) 1392 726679