Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good 2:1 (65%+) degree with honours in a management related discipline from a recognised university. Evidence of mathematical/quantitative/qualitative ability is required. Degrees in psychology, sociology, and related fields are also considered.
We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study.
Months of entry
- This one-year programme provides a rigorous foundation in the skills required to conduct high-quality research in management and social sciences in general
- You will receive instruction and guidance from our internationally respected academic staff who conduct and publish world-leading research
- You will receive dedicated careers support throughout the programme from our business school career consultants
- Fully funded scholarships are available for students who intend to progress onto a PhD in management at the University of Exeter
Information for international students
Overall score 6.5. No less than 6.0 in any section.
Overall score 90 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
58 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Fees and funding
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting with us in September 2021. Details of scholarships, including our Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students, can be found on our dedicated funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Business School Postgraduate Admissions Officer
- +44 (0) 1392 726679