Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 with honours or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- The Management MSc is designed around you and your career aspirations
- Students on this programme benefit from a Careers Camp and dedicated support from our careers coach which extends after graduation. This means workshops and lectures ensure students understand their goals while career coaching and a tailored career development plan helps these ambitions to be realised
- Graduates from this programme go onto a wide range of rewarding and exciting careers, working in global consulting firms, banking and finance, governments, charities, the arts sector, public sector services, FMCG producers, the media, car manufacturing and many, many more
- Some of our most recent graduates are now advising the World Economic Forum, working with Nike, Mercedes Benz, UBS, KPMG, PWC, Accenture, Deloitte, EY, and Governments around the world
- Known as a transitional programme, the MSc Management enables students who have not studied Business and Management subjects at undergraduate level to transition into becoming specialists in this area. Though students who have studied Business and Management at undergraduate level are also welcome on the programme, as we explore key topics from a range of new and innovative perspectives
- On completion, you will have gained skills and knowledge in accounting, strategy, marketing, management, business analysis, leadership and organisational design, project and time management, consultancy report writing, presentation design, careers planning, application writing, interview preparation and performance
- In addition to career development, the programme’s other core strength is its focus on future trends, ethics and sustainability; so we work to prepare you for the future
- Join our programme and gain a whole new network of contacts drawn from around the globe made up of your peers on the programme and our close community of former students now members of the Management MSc Alumni network.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9 or 12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 726679