Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A mid 2:2 degree (55%+) with honours in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
Months of entry
- CIM accredited, this programme draws upon our expertise in the areas of marketing and society, consumer behaviour, services, psychology and branding
- Gain an understanding of how marketing and consumption work at the individual level, and more broadly across society
- Have the opportunity to develop your understanding of the theory of marketing, as well as a broad range of practical managerial skills and knowledge for contributing to a global economy.
- Core modules are augmented by specialist optional modules to enable you to build up a knowledge base to suit your individual interests.
Information for international students
At least 7.0 overall and no less than 6.0 in any other section.
At least 100 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
65 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Fees and funding
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting with us in September 2021. Details of scholarships, including our Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students, can be found on our dedicated funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9-12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Business School Postgraduate Admissions Officer
- +44 (0)1392 723044