Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A mid 2:2 degree (50%+) with honours in an Economics or related discipline from a recognised university, including degrees where Economics is a "minor" subject. Evidence of mathematical/quantitative ability is required.
We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Designed for students interested in a career in finance and economics in the international banking sector
- Delivered jointly by the Department of Economics and the Xfi Centre for Finance and Investment, you’ll focus on the application of advanced economics and finance theories to commercial money markets and banking
- Gain intensive computer training on financial databases and software including Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, IQ, and Morning Star
- Select optional modules that relevant to your career goals, enabling you to develop an area of specialisation appropriate to your career plans
- Graduates from this programme have secured roles with a wide range of organisations including China Merchants Bank, PWC (Vietnam), Bank of China, Standard Bank (Ghana) and ICBC Credit Suisse International (Hong Kong).
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1392 723044