Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good degree (normally a 2:2).
Successful applicants will usually have at least an A-level or equivalent in Mathematics and/or have received quantitative skills training as part of their undergraduate programme, or possess relevant professional experience.
Prior experience of coding is not necessary on this course.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Develop expertise in data-driven perspectives on ecology, evolution, conservation, biodiversity, and epidemiology
- Based at our stunning Penryn Campus in Cornwall and run jointly by Mathematics and the Centre for Ecology and Conservation
- Be exposed to a wide variety of data and data analytics approaches with opportunities to work with industry, charities, or the public sector
- You’ll be immersed in the “Big Data revolution” and develop expertise in data-driven perspectives on ecology, evolution, conservation, biodiversity, and epidemiology
- Gain the skills and experience you need to succeed in the demanding and fast growing data analytics sectors particularly in relation to ecology and evolution
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 724061