Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good honours degree, normally above a 2:2, in a science, earth or environmental science, engineering or maths-based subject, from a recognised university.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Benefit from teaching that is informed by our leading research in Mining and Minerals Engineering
- Taught by the internationally established Camborne School of Mines (CSM), a combined mining school and geoscience department
- Explore the responsible management of mineral development
- Delivered by mining experts and aligned with industry needs, you’ll be prepared for a career in a variety of multi-disciplinary roles across the sector
- Gain the knowledge and skills to become a Mineral Process Engineer, and play a vital role in societal progression by feeding innovation and creating products
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 371807