Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Open to all mineral processing professionals with a relevant degree or with relevant technical experience. Please contact us before making an online application if you do not hold a degree so we can advise on the additional information required.
Months of entry
- Designed for working professionals looking to gain a deeper understanding of minerals processing and how this fits into the wider mining life cycle
- Taught by the internationally established Camborne School of Mines (CSM), a combined mining school and geoscience department
- Your first year will comprise a flexible, industry-relevant immersion into mineral processing, which is then followed by more detailed studies in your second and third year
- You’ll be given an insight into every part of mineral processing, from discovery, design, and recovery through to reclamation
- Learning part-time while you work, you’ll gain a clearer understanding of the processes in place to ensure we manage mineral development and production responsibly.
Information for international students
Overall score 6.5. No less than 6.0 in any section.
Overall score 90 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
58 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Fees and funding
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting with us in September 2021. Details of scholarships, including our Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students, can be found on our dedicated funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
3 years part-time by blended learning.
Course contact details
- Penryn Admissions
- +44 (0)1326 259442